WBCT - Webbased Competence Training
The willingness to learn depends considerably on the learning conditions.
The easier and simpler learning is made, the higher the willingness to learn.
The closer the procedure of learning is related to the practical application, the higher the learning success.
Optimal learning conditions:
- Learning in small Steps, clearly structured
- Low time expenditure per learning unit
- Easy integration into daily routines
- Sustainable learning success by means of immediate implementation into practise
- Easy application
3 step WBCT
With our 3 step WBCT , we have developed a learning method that integrates practical learning into daily routines easily and efficiently.
Learning in small steps:
The contents are prepared in individual training modules that are completed in 7-day cycles over 4-6 weeks.
- 1. Learn:
- At the beginning of the week, the participant takes in a brief theory input
- 2. Apply:
- In his daily business, the participant applies these new inputs step by step
- 3. Reflect:
- At the end of the working week, the participant gives his feedback about the implementation. In a dialogue (written or by phone) the experiences are analysed and the participant receives further practical recommendations if necessary.
- E-learning tool with individual learning contents
- Learning with the highest grade of autonomy and independence from place, time and frequency of learning
- Interactive learning system
- Continuous and concentrated occupation with the learning contents leads to qualification with a high level of sustainability
- Qualification of an optional number of participants, particularly when assigned locally.